Caverta 100 - A Potent Remedy for Improved Sexual Performance
Caverta 100 is a popular drug designed to help men diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction symptoms. The primary ingredient of this medicine is Sildenafil Citrate which is effective in helping men achieve and sustain a firm erection to experience satisfying sexual intercourse. Caverta's effect can be experienced for up to 5 hours. This drug is available in 100 mg standard pill form.
- The active ingredient of Caverta 100 is Sildenafil Citrate, a PDE5 inhibitor which is found in generic Viagra.
- With low dosage Sildenafil Citrate is known to treat pulmonary hypertension.
- Caverta is to be taken once a day, an hour before indulging in sexual activity.
- Avoid Caverta 100 if you're on alpha-blockers to control hypertension and nitrates to treat chest pain.
What is Caverta 100?:
- Caverta 100 is an oral prescription drug, a generic version of Viagra used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men.
- This ED drug is available in 100 mg dosage and is a lot cheaper compared to its branded counterpart.
How Does Caverta 100 Work?:
- The active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate enables a firm erection by increasing supply of blood to the penile organ. Nitric oxide (natural substance) is responsible for expansion of the flexible penile tissues, which in turn elevates secretion of the substance called cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP).
- An increased of cGMP helps the penile muscles relax and the penile arteries to dilate, resulting in the sexual organ getting firm. Foreplay is essential as during it, the sexual organ is aroused which helps to retain adequate blood that enables to maintain an erection to have longer duration of sexual intercourse.
How Should I Take Caverta 100?:
- First consult a physician as he will best asses the dosage you may need based on your medical condition.
- Caverta is available in 100 mg dosage which is adequate for those suffering from ED.
- Those with a mild degree of ED however will need half to one fourth dosage only.
- Consume the drug 30 to 60 minutes prior to engaging in sexual activity.
- Caverta should be had only once a day.
- To achieve best results avoid having large or high-fat meals, alcohol and grapefruit prior to taking the medication.
What are the Side Effects of Caverta 100?:
- The impact of side effects is minimal when Caverta is consumed responsibly.
- Side effects are temporary and go away as the effect of the drug wears off.
- Common side effects include facial flushing, acid re-flux, nasal congestion, back pain or muscle pain.
- Other possible side effects may include vision or sudden hearing impairment, increased heartbeats, breathing difficulty, or chest pain.
- An uncommon and serious reaction can be priapism–prolonged erection of the penis. In such case, reach out for medical assistance immediately. If left unchecked and untreated, it can result in the penile organ being damaged.
What Precautions Should I Take?:
- If under treatment for HIV with protease inhibitors drugs then do not have this ED pill. Mixing these two drugs increases the chance of harmful effects.
- If taking alpha-blockers and nitrates then never mix Caverta 100 as it can lead to extreme hypotension, causing low blood pressure drop to fatal levels requiring immediate medical attention.
- If on depression medicines, antimicrobials or prostate drugs the avoid this ED drug.
- Men suffering from cardiovascular problems, with history of stroke, kidney or liver problems, sight issues, malignancy or blood disorders must never have this tablet.